You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
San Diego SEAL Tours
San Diego Seal Tour 4.6
Splash into San Diego’s most unique sightseeing adventure! Both tour bus and boat, the San Diego SEAL Tour journeys through San Diego by sea AND land. Our unique “Hydra-Terra” amphibious vehicles are Coast Guard approved, ensuring you a safe, one of a kind experience.
- Choose your own start and end point: Seaport Village or Embarcadero
- 100-minute, fully narrated SEAL Tour
- Open-air sightseeing perfect for taking pictures
- Wind your way through picturesque San Diego streets
- Splash down for a cruise through the waters of San Diego Bay
- FREE Self-Guided Walking Tours (adult ticket)
- 4.5-star review rating
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
Old Town Trolley Tours 4.6
As you explore the scenic coastal landscape, you’ll learn why San Diego is called “America’s Finest City.” Since 1989, Old Town Trolley Tours has provided sightseeing tours highlighting the best of San Diego.
- 1 day of free unlimited re-boarding
- Hop on & off at 12 Old Town Trolley stops
- FREE discount coupons ($30 value)
- FREE Self-Guided Walking Tours
- FREE map brochure with day planner
- More than 100 points of interest
- Only hop-on and off tour over the bridge to Coronado
- San Diego’s largest fleet with the most frequent service
- Kids Free in October. One Free Child per Adult.
Whaley House Museum 4.4
Crossover to the dark side of San Diego history in California’s Oldest Town and let us enchant you with spirited tales of the past.
- As seen on the Travel Channel, SyFy Channel and Discovery Channel.
- Be part of the historic legacy, mystery and legends of the Whaley Family, and hear of their myths and misconceptions.
- Approximately 30 to 40-minute guided tour through the historic Whaley House and the surrounding grounds.
- Regale in the tales of the spirits from the past and perhaps even experience the paranormal.
Crossover to San Diego’s history by taking a self-guided tour through the prominent Whaley House Museum. Visit the exhibit rooms and enjoy this historical experience through the interior and surrounding grounds of the house.
- Self-paced tour through the interior and surrounding grounds of the House.
- Immerse yourself into the history that makes the property a unique legacy site.
- Discover the heritage that leads many to believe that the Whaley House is America's Most Haunted!
- Get an unparalleled peek into early California history.
Ghosts & Gravestones Tour San Diego 4.2
Dying to Take a Ride on the Dark Side? Travel back in time with us and learn of the spirits of the notorious wild characters like Gunslingers, Gamblers and Ladies of the Night who lived and died in San Diego. It is possible that their spirits live on in the dark recesses of our historic buildings and neighborhoods.
- Hop aboard the Trolley of the Doomed
- Join our spirited & entertaining tour built on stories, history, mystery and legends
- Travel back and hear about the spirits of characters who lived & died in San Diego
- Hear stories of how Pioneer Park changes to the darker side when the sun goes down
- Journey through Old Town, walking through El Campo Santo Cemetery
- Includes outside of the Whaley House and grounds. Tour does not enter the house.
San Diego sparkles at night, and what better way to see it than with Old Town Trolley Tours! Hop aboard our trolley for a picturesque evening you won’t forget.
- Approximately 1 hour and 40 minute tour
- See San Diego’s famous sights illuminated at night
- Take in romantic views of the city and cruise past notable landmarks
- Highlights include The Historic Gaslamp Quarter, Balboa Park, Coronado’s Ferry Landing, USS Midway and more
Old Town Trolley Tours: As you explore the scenic coastal landscape, you’ll learn why San Diego is called “America’s Finest City.” Since 1989, Old Town Trolley Tours has provided sightseeing tours highlighting the best of San Diego.
SEAL Tour: Splash into San Diego’s most unique sightseeing adventure! Both tour bus and boat, the San Diego SEAL Tour journeys through San Diego by land AND sea. Our unique “Hydra-Terra” amphibious vehicles are Coast Guard approved, ensuring you a safe, one of a kind experience.
- Old Town Trolley Tours:
- SEAL Tour departs from Seaport Village
- State-of-the-art U.S. Coast Guard certified Hydra-Terra vehicles
- Attraction tickets do not have to be used on the same day
Ghosts & Gravestones: Travel back in time with us and learn of the spirits of the notorious wild characters like Gunslingers, Gamblers and Ladies of the Night who lived and died in San Diego. It is possible that their spirits live on in the dark recesses of our historic buildings and neighborhoods.
- Ghosts & Gravestones Night Tour:**
Daytime Self-Guided Tour: Crossover to San Diego’s history by taking a self-guided tour through the prominent Whaley House Museum. Visit the exhibit rooms and enjoy this historical experience through the interior and surrounding grounds of the house.
Evening Guided Tour*: Crossover to the dark side of San Diego history in California’s Oldest Town and let us enchant you with spirited tales of the past.
- Daytime Self-Guided Tour:
- Evening Guided Tour:
- Approximately 30-minute guided tour through the historic Whaley House and the surrounding grounds.
- Tour tickets do not have to be used on the same day
Old Town Trolley Tours is the best way to see the city. The tour is also designed so that you can hop on and off and explore on your own at any time. Our fleet of orange and green trolleys travel frequently throughout San Diego and over the iconic San Diego-Coronado Bridge to Coronado on a continuous 25-mile loop visiting various neighborhoods with 12 destination stops.
Whaley House Daytime Self-Guided Tour: Crossover to San Diego’s history by taking a self-guided tour through the prominent Whaley House Museum. Visit the exhibit rooms and enjoy this historical experience through the interior and surrounding grounds of the house.
- Whaley House Day Tour:
- Los Angeles
- Myrtle Beach
- New Orleans
- New York City
- San Francisco
- St Augustine
- Washington DC
- Middle East
- Central America
- South America
San Diego Seal Tour. Save 5% with Mobile-Friendly Coupon Codes, Promo Codes
Save 5% off san diego seal tours.
Take to the water for a cruise through Mission Bay and beyond on a fully-narrated, super fun SEAL Tour. See San Diego's beaches, Seaport Village, Shelter Island and more, learn about the rich military history and if you're lucky, spot some dolphins!
Witness some of San Diego’s most famous sights from the water with your trusty local captain on this fully narrated SEAL Tour!
With the wind in your hair, witness the Maritime Museum, Star of India, The USS Midway , Lindbergh Field, Seaport Village, Shelter Island and more.
See the upscale beach resorts shining on the shoreline. Cruise past the pet-friendly Dog Beach, the idyllic Mission Beach neighborhood and the huge peninsular park known as Fiesta Island with its 27 miles of beaches.
Watch the wakeboarders, kayakers and jet-skiers blazing through the water - if you're lucky you might even spot some sun-worshipping dolphins and sea lions.
Buy tickets online and get instant ticket delivery, skip the line and start exploring the ride.
Available: Thuirsday - Monday
Hours: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Duration: 90 minutes Locations: Seaport Village 470 Kettner Blvd., San Diego, CA 92101
Instant ticket delivery!
Smartphone tickets accepted!
REGULAR TICKET PRICES: SAVE 5% Adult (13+) $57.00 ... $54.15 Child (4-12) $25.00 ... $23.75 Child (Under 4): $10.00 ... $9.00 * Price INCLUDES tax & fees!! NO processing fees! Prices are subject to change without notice.
Click the BUY NOW button. No Promo Code required. You will see your Discount Code DESCOUPON5 has already been applied. Continue with your purchase.
POWERED BY TIQETS
- Terms & Conditions
- Experiencing Problems?
- Subscribe To Our Newsletter
- Advertise With Us!
Exploring San Diego From Land And Sea, Seal Tours
Operated by the same company responsible for the popular Old Town Trolley Tours , San Diego Seal Tours offer guests one of the more unique tour experiences available in San Diego today. Utilizing a fleet of specially designed Hydra-Terra vehicles that can function as buses on land and boats in the water, San Diego Seal Tours split their time between riding along the bustling streets of San Diego and cruising the waves of its beautiful bay. A San Diego Seal tour truly is the best of both sightseeing worlds!
Save on your visit to the San Diego Seal Tours! San Diego Seal Tours is included on the San Diego Explorer Pass . Save an additional 5% on the Explorer Pass with Coupon Code: GO5CMANTIS The discount stacks on top the current sale prices! Promo expires on January 31st.
San Diego Seal Tours History
Old Town Trolley Tours first began providing guided trolley tours in San Diego over 30 years ago. Shortly after launching the popular hop-on, hop-off service, the CEO of Old Town Trolley Tours came up with the idea to also offer visitors the chance to see San Diego from both sea and land while on the same tour. Thus, Old Town Trolley Tours purchased a Hydra-Terra vehicle capable of performing as a bus while on land and a boat while in water and a whole distinct brand was on its way.
Some guests may recognize this type of tour—one that combines land and water components into one exciting outing—from other cities, where more often than not it’s called a “duck tour.” However, Old Town Trolley decided to call their new product San Diego Seal Tours as an homage to the Navy SEALS who live and work in the San Diego area.
What’s to See on a San Diego Seal Tour
As a guest of San Diego Seal Tours, you’ll have your choice of two different spots to embark for your journey: Seaport Village and the Embarcadero. Seaport Village is a nearly 100,000 square-foot establishment where you’ll find dozens of places to grab a meal or spend some time shopping. It’s not far from Petco Park and the New Children’s Museum . The Embarcadero departure point is just steps north of the USS Midway Museum .
While a lot of variables can come into play, San Diego Seal tours typically last about 90 minutes. This allows for roughly 30 minutes spent on land, before the next hour takes place in the water. The bus portion of the tour will take you along the coastline, in the shadow of the city’s striking skyline, and you’ll pass such landmarks as the Star of India , the Maritime Museum of San Diego , and the USS Recruit , a landlocked training ship affectionately nicknamed “USS Neversail .”
Plunge straight from land into the majestic waters of the San Diego Harbor for the second half of your Duck Tour without ever having to leave your seat. Traveling through the waters you will learn all about the extensive military history of San Diego, as well as witness playful sea lions enjoying their natural habitat. While you float leisurely through the bay, taking in the scenery from the shaded Hydra-Terras, you will see a variety of sealife going about their day. You may even get a surprise visit from passing dolphins. Other highlights of the water portion of the tour include Scripps Institute of Oceanography, North Island Naval Air Station, and the Marine Mammal Training Center. Check out San Diego from a whole new perspective, taking in the San Diego coastline and the visually stunning mansions of Point Loma.
San Diego Seal Tours offer a superb way to learn the historical significance of San Diego from land and sea for a truly unique sightseeing experience. Be sure to bring a camera to capture the unexpected, from a ghost in the window of the Whaley House to a nearby dolphin popping up alongside you in the San Diego Bay. The added bonus is that you get to do it all from an amphibious vehicle, which is a treat in itself. You can be confident in the knowledge that your amphibious tour vehicle is 100% DMV and California Coast Guard approved, and that it conforms to all water safety regulations. The entire adventure will be long photo opportunity, as you enjoy spectacular views of San Diego as you’ve never seen it before. All you have to do is sit back and enjoy!
Tips for Taking a San Diego Seal Tours
- San Diego Seal Tours depart every hour on the hour from Seaport Village and the Embarcadero. Reservations are required, which means if you want to purchase walk-up tickets, you’ll need to do so at least 30 minutes before the tour you desire to take departs.
- Parking near the San Diego Seal Tour departure points can be challenging to find, especially during peak periods like the summer months or holiday season. As a result, it’s recommended you plan on arriving at least an hour before your tour is set to leave.
- Be sure to dress in layers for your San Diego Seal Tour. Even on an otherwise warm day, the temperature out on the water can be much cooler than it is on land. Being able to add or subtract layers as you need will ensure you’re as comfortable as possible all throughout your tour.
- San Diego Seal Tours are able to accommodate individuals requiring wheelchair assistance, but they request 24 hours of notice so as to be able make arrangements for the appropriate vehicle to be available.
- San Diego Seal Tours depart from near the San Diego Visitor Information Center and the popular USS Midway Museum. If you think you’ll be interested in stopping at either of these sites during your visit, you could plan to do so on the same day you take your San Diego Seal tour. This would make that day’s logistics easier to manage.
Your TripStarts Here
San Diego SEAL Amphibious Sightseeing Tour Discounts
10/19/2022 by DayTrippen
- Facebook Messenger
San Diego SEAL Amphibious Tour lets you see the city like no other sightseeing tour can. The 90-minute fully-narrated lets you view San Diego from both land and water. The tour departs from Seaport Village and heads down Harbor Island Drive to Shelter Island, where you splash into San Diego Bay.
Once in the water, your voyage takes you almost to the tip of Point Loma and back. Bring along a camera for this adventure. There is a new photo op at every turn of the boat. Ont the return to dry land, the Captain will allow the kids to take turns driving the vessel. Bring along the whole family for this fun educational amphibious sightseeing tour.
San Diego SEAL Amphibious Tour Tickets Save $5.00
Your 90-minute fully narrated SEAL Tour departs daily from Seaport Village . Wind your way through picturesque San Diego streets before splashing down for a cruise through the waters of San Diego Bay.
Experience the history and ecological wonders of San Diego in the comfort and security of a virtually unsinkable Hydra-Terra. Here you will learn our rich military history and cruise through the waters that are the playground of the California Sea Lion.
The Amphibious craft is U.S. Coast Guard-approved and meets all regulations for passenger vessels. The DUCKS even come equipped with driver and passenger-side airbags. Every effort has been made to make these vehicles the strongest and safest possible.
The Seal tour is about one-half on the streets of San Diego and one-half splashing around in the San Diego Bay. If your departure point is Seaport Village, the Seal Vehicle winds its way around San Diego Bay on streets until it gets to Shelter Island.
When you arrive at Shelter Island, the Seal plunges into the bay using the island’s boat ramp. From there, it circles the north bay, giving passengers an up-close look at the ships docked at North Island Naval Air Station. Then it’s back on land for the return trip to Seaport Village.
San Diego has a very mild temperature year-round. It might be sunny on dry land, but the air is excellent once you hit the water. Bring along a light sweater or jacket to make sure you are comfortable. Kids will love the ride, and there is no other tour in San Diego that even comes close to this one.
Tours depart several times throughout the day. Please check the schedule for specific dates. The tour length is approximately 90 minutes. This tour is appropriate for all ages. Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Boarding points for the tour are at Seaport Village and near the Star of India along the San Diego Bay Embarcadero.
You Might Like San Diego Bay Harbor Cruise
San diego day trip by train, san diego red trolley, fun things to do.
- Free Things to Do In Southern California
- Southern California Bucket List
- California Natural Hot Springs
- California & Nevada Ghost Towns
- Unusual Things to Do in Southern California
Browse By Topic
- Southern California Whale Watching
- Southern California Historic Places
- Senior Friendly Day Trip Ideas
- Southern California Museums
- Southern California Beach Destinations
Browse By Interest
- Western States Day Trips
- Best Hiking Trails Southern California
- Los Angeles Kids Birthday Party Places
- California Zoos & Aquariiums
- California North Coast Day Trips
- Wineries & Wine Tasting
- Skip to primary navigation
- Skip to main content
San Diego SEAL Tour Seaport Village Coupons
How to redeem san diego seal tour seaport village coupons, leave a review for san diego seal tour seaport village.
" * " indicates required fields
Purchase your ticket on Travelin’ Coupons ! Travelin’ Coupons donates 10% of its proceeds to the Student Youth Travel Foundation. We appreciate and thank you for using our San Diego SEAL Tour Seaport Village Coupons!
Groupon offers several discounts on things to do in San Diego. CHECK HERE to see if they have a live deal today 🙂
About San Diego SEAL Tour Seaport Village
Featuring 90-minute, fully narrated tours that depart from Seaport Village and Embarcadero, San Diego SEAL Tours offers an exciting family-friendly experience from atop a boat on wheels. The tours are held on amphibious vehicles—guided by seasoned captains—that travel through the scenic streets before diving into the cool waters of the San Diego Harbor, where many California sea lions call home.
More Information on San Diego SEAL Tour Seaport Village
Make a Splash on the SEAL! Experience San Diego as it was meant to be experienced… by land and by sea! The new “Hydra Terras” provide you with the unique ability to see America’s Finest City on San Diego’s only amphibious sightseeing tour. This 90-minute fully narrated journey departs from Seaport Village located at 500 Kettner Blvd. As you travel along the beautiful Big Bay by land, you will learn about the early fishing industry, the people as well as the history of this 14-mile long working bay.
The tour on land takes you past the San Diego International Airport dedicated to aviator Charles Lindbergh, just one of the many people you will hear about on your tour. Then, you will splash down into San Diego Bay off Shelter Island, where you begin your water-tour segment of the journey. As the SEAL travels through the north end of the Big Bay, keep your eyes peeled for a chance encounter with a California Brown Pelican, the majestic Blue Heron, or perhaps a Sea Lion or two.
Learn about the important role the military plays in San Diego. The Big Bay provides views of Point Loma, home to the Cabrillo National Monument, Naval Air Station North Island, the Point Loma Submarine Base, the Scripps Institution of Oceanography and the Navy’s marine mammal training center. The return trip takes you, once again, back up on land where you will return to your starting point via Harbor Drive while you pass the Maritime Museum, the Cruise Ship Terminal, and the USS Midway Museum.
The San Diego SEAL tour fleet consists of 5 amphibious vehicles manufactured specifically for the tourism industry. These vessels are completely U.S. Coast Guard approved and meet all required regulations for Department of Transportation passenger vessels. Every effort has been made to make these vehicles the strongest and safest possible. Reserving a Tour Time must be made at the SEAL Tour ticket booth located at Seaport Village at 500 Kettner Blvd or at 1492 North Harbor Drive (seasonal). Please refer to complete instructions on eTicket voucher after purchase.
Address & Contact Information
Travelin’ coupons top san diego deals.
Save $2.25 per ticket at Ghosts and Gravestones Tour of San Diego with Travelin’ Coupon!
Save $18.96 per person when you book a San Diego Speed Boat Adventure Tour with us!
GROUPON offers things to do in San Diego for up to 50% off! See what deals they have today!
Travelin’ Coupons San Diego Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on San Diego or spend some time reading through our San Diego blog! We love San Diego and hope you do too!
Know Before You Go! Check Out Our Favorite San Diego Travel Guide
Travelin’ Fun, Tidbits & More
Travelin’ Coupons San Diego Blog
San Diego SEAL Tour Discount Tickets: $10
Looking for San Diego SEAL Tour Coupon or Discount Code? You can buy San Diego SEAL Tour Discount Tickets to save, prices are only $52.15 for an adult ticket, $25.55 for a child ticket, and $10 for infants/toddlers. With these discounted San Diego SEAL Amphibious Tour tickets, you save $1.45 to $4.75 per ticket. Details below including how to ride the San Diego SEAL Tour for free.
SAN DIEGO SEAL TOUR TICKETS (REGULAR PRICE)
Tickets to San Diego SEAL Tours 2023 are available both at the ticket booth location and online. Monday to Thursday tickets are the least expensive. Here are their prices:
- Ticket Booth Price : $62 for adults ages 13+, $29 for children ages 4 to 12, and $10 for infants 3 and under.
- Online Price : $46.55 to $58.90 for adults, $27.55 to $29 for child tickets, and $9.50 for infant tickets.
To save, check out San Diego SEAL Tour ticket deals below.
SAN DIEGO SEAL TOUR DISCOUNT TICKETS 2023
1. seal tours discount: $10 to $52.15 discount tickets.
Discount Tickets to San Diego SEAL Amphibious Tour are available for only $52.15 for an adult ticket (13+). This summer, you can save even more by using a promo code to further reduce the price.
- Adult Ticket : $52.15 + $2 fee. SUMMER SALE: Use promo code SUMMER for an additional $10 off, now only $42.25 .
- Child Ticket : $29 + $2 fee. SUMMER SALE: Use promo code SUMMER for an additional $1.01 off, now only $27.99 .
- Infant Ticket : $10 + $2 fee.
There is a $2 convenience fee when purchasing these cheap SEAL Tour tickets but you save $1.45 to $4.75 per ticket or a $1.45 to $7.85 savings if you compare it to their ticket booth price.
Reservations are required in advance so call the phone number on your ticket after purchase to secure your time and date.
Discount San Diego Seal Tours Tickets
Summer Sale: Use Promo Code SUMMER for an additional discount.
- Adult Ticket (ages 13+): $57 $52.15 $42.25*
- Child Ticket (ages 4 – 12): $29 $27.99*
- Infant/Toddler (ages 0 -3): $10
disclosure: this post contains affiliate links. You don’t need a San Diego Seal Tours discount code or coupons to avail of the discounts.
2. Groupon Tickets
Every now and then, San Diego Seal Tour Groupon tickets are available for the same price as regular tickets sold by San Diego Seal Tours and not at a discounted price. Every now and then though, Groupon offers a promo code to reduce the price so do check, or if someone gifts you a Groupon gift card, then you can use it towards this.
4. Group Rates
San Diego SEAL Tour Group Rates are available for groups of 15 and more at a 20% discount on their full fare tickets. You can call 866-955-1677 to purchase tickets. Private charters are also available for a 40-passenger maximum per SEAL vehicle.
5. FREE Hometown Pass
San Diego County residents can ride the San Diego SEAL Tours for free when accompanied by an adult paying guest as part of the Historic Tours of America’s Hometown Pass Program .
Hometown pass holders can be an adult or child (ages 4-12). Each Hometown pass holder rides free when accompanied by a guest who has purchased A FULL FARE San Diego SEAL Tour adult ticket. Accompanying adult guest tickets must be purchased at a Historic Tours of America tour or attraction ticket booth. Tickets may not be purchased online and may not be purchased using any discounts or coupons. Hometown Pass is not valid for packages.
6: Military Discount
San Diego SEAL Tour Military Discount is available at your base. Check them for rates.
About the San Diego Seal Amphibious Tour
The San Diego SEAL Amphibious Tour is a 90-minute sightseeing tour that takes you on a road trip around San Diego for about 30 minutes, before entering the waters of San Diego Bay for a 60-minute boat ride. Enjoy the city’s sights from the land and the water and learn all about San Diego’s past and present.
During your San Diego Seal Tour, your knowledgeable guide will narrate the trip and provide the history and facts about everything you see. Discover the city’s rich military history and keep your eyes peeled for a Californian sea lion or two.
The SEAL Tour departs every hour from 10 AM to 6 PM during the summer schedule and 10 AM to 3 PM during the winter schedule.
Make sure to check-in at the San Diego SEAL Tours ticket booth at Seaport Village 30 minutes prior to tour time. They will hand out a number and the first one to check-in gets to ride first.
The San Diego SEAL Tour is ADA-friendly. Request for a lift upon arrival.
There are a lot of restaurants at Seaport Village where the SEAL Tour departs from, I recommend allotting time to dine there. We really enjoyed Mr. Moto Pizza while we were there.
The San Diego Old Town Trolley also departs from the same location as the San Diego SEAL Tours so you can also book that to tour San Diego as it has 11 stops and goes over the Coronado Bridge.
Check the San Diego SEAL Tours Map for the route of the tour.
San Diego SEAL Tour departs from Seaport Village, 500 Kettner Blvd, San Diego, CA 92101. They used to also depart from Embarcadero but that is no longer available as of writing this post.
Other Ways to Save:
If you want to visit multiple San Diego attractions then get the Go City San Diego Explorer Pass to save. You get to choose 2, 3, 4, 5, or 7 San Diego attractions and save compared to buying separate attraction tickets.
Some of the attractions that are included are San Diego Zoo, San Diego Safari Park, USS Midway, Belmont Park Ride & Play Pass, 2 Day Hop on Hop Off San Diego Trolley, San Diego Natural History Museum, Birch Aquarium, and so much more. Check the San Diego attractions you can visit with an Explorer Pass.
San Diego Travel Guide:
- Sea World Discount Tickets
- Legoland Discount Tickets
- Sesame Place Discount Tickets
- Kids Free San Diego every October
- San Diego Getaway Guide
- Tips for Visiting San Diego Safari Park
- San Diego Zoo Tips
- San Diego Zoo Discount Tickets
- San Diego Safari Park Discount Tickets
- Discount Belmont Park Wristbands
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. AnyTots.com has made every effort to confirm the information in this article and we try our best to update as often as possible but things can often change so we urge you to confirm every event detail like date, time, location, ticket price from the host of the event or attraction, and actual savings calculation in case of an error on our part. AnyTots is in no way responsible for any injuries or damages you sustain while visiting an attraction or event posted on our website and you assume the sole risk of relying on any of the information in our post.
About the Author - Kathleen
For 11 years now, I've been writing about our family travel experiences to help you plan and save on yours . E-mail me at [email protected] for questions or to work with us! Check our bio to learn more!
- Washington DC
- St. Augustine
- HOME Main nav menu item
- MAPS & STOPS Main nav menu item
- Things to DO Main nav menu item
- SCHEDULE Main nav menu item
- FAQS Main nav menu item
Old Town Trolley Tours 4.6
San Diego Coupons & Promotions
SAN DIEGO TOUR COUPONS AND DISCOUNTS
Looking for the best deals during your trip to San Diego ? Enjoy these money saving offers from Old Town Trolley Tours of San Diego. From watching the California sea lions in the harbor to visiting museums in Balboa Park, make the most of your time in the city with our special offers and discounts. Please check back periodically for new coupons and promotional codes.
Kids Ride Free* in October
Our tours allow the parents to concentrate on having fun with their kids instead of worrying about logistics. We make the tours in San Diego for kids very entertaining by providing neat facts about all the best places to visit.
*One free child per adult. This offer may end at any time. Other restrictions may apply.
Residents of San Diego: Buy One, Get One Free
Residents of San Diego can also sign up for a free Hometown Pass and receive a complimentary trolley ticket when accompanied by a paid adult guest.*
Sign Up For Hometown Pass
*Certain restrictions apply.
Call for packages and more information: (866) 754-0966.
All of these tickets are also sold at our ticket booth locations and our Depots:
Stop A – Old Town – 4010 Twiggs St. Stop C – Embarcadero – 1004 N. Harbor Drive Stop D – Headquarters at Seaport District – 789 West Harbor Dr. Stop E – Seaport Village – 825 West Harbor Drive Stop G – Gaslamp Quarter – 4th and Island Avenue Stop J – Coronado – McPs – 1107 Orange Ave., Coronado, CA
FREE* ADMISSION TO VETERANS NOVEMBER 11-12, 2023 (2024 Dates TBD)
Celebrate Veterans Day with Old Town Trolley Tours and Patriot Service Dogs
This year, we’re offering FREE Admission to the following: Old Town Trolley Tours, SEAL Tours and Whaley House Museum Daytime Self-Guided Tour.
Old Town Trolley Tours will take $1 from each ticket sold on Veterans Day to sponsor a puppy with Patriot Service Dogs. Patriot Service Dogs provides veterans with assistance dogs and we are proud to be partnering with them in sponsoring a dog.
*This offer is extended to the service person on dates listed above. Offer not valid for spouses or dependents. Veterans must show current ID card for active duty or retired or a DD214 (proof of release from the military) at any of our Old Town Trolley booths. Offer is not good at third party vendor locations. Additional restrictions may apply.
Locals Month: San Diego Residents Ride Free* January 3-14, 2024
Please check back for 2025 dates
From January 3-14, 2024, San Diego residents can enjoy free admission to the following tours*:
- Old Town Trolley Tours
LEARN HOW TO OBTAIN PASS
*ONLY ONE BOOKING PER HOUSEHOLD. Due to high demand and limited availability, a maximum of 4 guests are allowed for one date only. There are a limited number of passes per day. Guests must request passes online, not at ticket booth. Dates: January 3 – 14, 2024. Restrictions may apply. You must bring a valid San Diego County picture ID: Local driver’s license or voter’s registration. Sorry, we cannot accept utility bills, rental contracts, etc. This offer is for families and individuals, not groups (schools, churches, scouts, etc.)
As always, local residents can use their Hometown Pass throughout the year, a buy one, get one free ticket offer for the Old Town Trolley, San Diego SEAL Tour, and the Whaley House Day Tour. Tickets must be purchased at ticket booths.
- Reach Funex
- Call or Text Call us - 949-367-1900 Text us - 949-367-1900 5am – 11pm PST (7 Days)
- Email [email protected]
- Location Fun Express, Inc 43 Corporate Park, Suite 104 Irvine, CA 92606
at Seaport Village - 1 Day Ticket
Get your San Diego SEAL Tours at Seaport Village tickets starting at $7.60! Savings up to 24%! Lowest prices guaranteed on FunEx!
Your SEAL Tours at Seaport Village discount tickets are non-refundable, non-returnable, and non-exchangeable.
Come experience San Diego both by sea and by land!
This is San Diego’s only amphibious sightseeing tour, and trust us, you do not want to miss it! The tour lasts for approximately an hour and a half and guides guests through San Diego's most charming streets and through the calm waters of San Diego Bay.
The tour will be beginning at Seaport Village, at 825 W. Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA 92101 (located next to the Bay Company Retail Store), and guests will be helped to come aboard a “Hydra Terra” to the Big Bay where the trusted tour guide will be enchanting guests with the history of the bay and its early fishing industry. The water portion of the tour in San Diego Bay is going to be experienced off Shelter Island where attendees could possibly spot California Brown Pelicans, the Blue Heron, and sea lions nearby.
An exciting part of this tour is guests will also be able to find out the critical role that the military has in San Diego and venture near Naval Air Station North Island, the Navy’s marine mammal training center, Point Loma and the Point Loma Submarine Base, and more! The San Diego SEAL tour fleet uses vessels that have been approved by the U.S. Coast Guard and that meet the standards set by the Department of Transportation for passenger vessels.
On the way back to Seaport Village, visitors will pass the USS Midway Museum, the Maritime Museum, and the Cruise Ship Terminal, a few of the most famous museums in San Diego.
With 24-hour notice, these tours are handicap accessible.
Why pick FunEx?
Our company guarantees to give you discounted tickets to your favorite attractions at the best price with San Diego SEAL Tours being one of the hundreds of attractions that we offer at a discounted rate. For the past 30 years, we have offered the cheapest discount tickets and discount passes possible and great corporate benefits to thousands of companies. Buy your San Diego SEAL Tours tickets now to enjoy the biggest discounts in the industry!
Here is the perfect part: company sign up and individual registration are totally free with your employee access code (EAC) or with your work email address. Yes, reading that again will not change the words. They are free! After registration, you can enjoy huge discounts on theme parks, water parks, museums, zoos, aquariums, and outdoor and indoor adventures all over the United States!
Need some clarification? Find the answers to your questions below or reach out to us through text/call at 949-367-1900 or [email protected] .
Another benefit of purchasing with FunEx is that you do not need to print your San Diego SEAL Tours discount tickets. Consider your phone your new best friend because all you need to do is present your discounted e-tickets at the gates and, viola, in you go!
Frequently Asked Questions about San Diego SEAL Tours
- Are reservations required for San Diego SEAL Tours at Seaport Village? Yes, they are required. You may reschedule up to 24 hours in advance of tour time by calling 619-298-8687.
- How long do the San Diego SEAL Tours at Seaport Village last? The San Diego SEAL Tours at Seaport Village is approximately an hour and 30 minutes long.
- Are there free parking spaces if I plan to attend San Diego SEAL Tours at Seaport Village? No. Paid parking is available at Seaport Village.
- Are cameras allowed during the San Diego SEAL Tours at Seaport Village? Absolutely! Be sure to ask your driver for tips to increase your chances of photographing different animals and sights.
- How soon can I get my discount San Diego SEAL Tours at Seaport Village tickets if I purchase them now? Instantly! Your tickets and your receipt will be sent to your email right after your purchase.
- Am I required to wear a face mask during the San Diego SEAL Tours at Seaport Village? Yes, face coverings are required for all guests ages 3 and up and an increased focus on disinfecting and sanitation.
- What is Seaport Village's exact address? Their exact address is 825 W. Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA 92101 (located next to the Bay Company Retail Store)!
at Seaport Village - 1 Day Ticket Tickets
When will you visit?
Which time please select timeslot.
Select Tickets & Quantity
Historic Tours of America
Hometown pass. locals receive free admission.
Our Free Hometown Pass is the best way to entertain visiting friends and family! Introducing the Historic Tours of America Hometown Pass Program. Residents within our seven cities can take advantage of some of our tours and attractions for FREE when accompanied by an adult paid guest.* It’s Simple, Fast & Best of all… Free!
Simply choose your Hometown city and fill out a brief form. Sign up today and rediscover the magic of your hometown with the Historic Tours of America Hometown Pass.
Locals Ride Free with Hometown Pass
The best way to entertain visiting friends and family.
Oops! There are problems with your submit. Please refresh the page and try again.
Not a member? Get your pass today!
Please enter your information
Already a member? Retrieve your pass
Congratulations. Get ready to ride!
Thank you for being a Hometown Pass member. Your pass has been emailed to you.
Please be sure to also check your junk folder
- Old Town Trolley Tours
- Boston Tea Party Ships * *Each Hometown pass holder and accompanying adult guest ticket must be purchased at the Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum ticket booth the day guests plan to attend. Online sales don't apply.
- Conch Tour Train
- Key West Aquarium
- Truman Little White House
- Sails to Rails Museum
- Shipwreck Treasure Museum
- Ghosts & Gravestones
- Soul of Music City Tour
- Whaley House Day Tour
- American Prohibition Museum
- The Old Jail
- St. Augustine History Museum
- Oldest Store Museum Experience
- Potter's Wax Museum
- 1-Day Old Town Trolley Tours
- Monuments by Moonlight Tour
- Arlington National Cemetery Tours
- Each Hometown pass holder receives free admission to some of our tours and attractions for FREE when accompanied by a guest who has purchased A FULL FARE adult ticket.
- In order to take advantage of this incredible offer, you must sign up in advance or by calling and presenting your Hometown Pass along with a valid photo id at ticket booth.
- Accompanying adult guest ticket must be purchased at a Historic Tours of America tour or attraction ticket booth or by calling 866-753-7975.
- Tickets may not be purchased online and may not be purchased using any discounts or coupons.
- In order to sign up, each person must have a unique email address. Duplicate or shared emails will not be accepted in the system.
- A printed copy of your Hometown Pass must be presented with your photo ID in order to receive our Hometown Pass offer.
- College/university students must present their university issued picture IDs with their Hometown Pass.
*Hometown pass holder can be an adult or child (ages 4-12) who resides in eligible areas of Historic Tours of America tours and attractions. Each Hometown pass holder rides free when accompanied by a guest who has purchased A FULL FARE adult ticket. Accompanying adult guest ticket must be purchased at a Historic Tours of America tour or attraction ticket booth or by calling 866-753-7975. Tickets may not be purchased online and may not be purchased using any discounts or coupons. Hometown Pass is not valid for packages. Boston: All residents of the state of Massachusetts; Key West: All residents of Monroe County; Nashville: All Davidson County Residents; San Diego: All residents of San Diego County; Savannah: All residents of Bryan, Effingham, Liberty & Chatham counties in Georgia and Jasper County and Beaufort County in South Carolina; St. Augustine: All residents of St. John’s County; Washington: All residents within the District of Columbia as well as within a 50 mile radius of the District. A Valid driver’s license, government issued id or voter’s registration must be shown at the depot in conjunction with the Hometown Pass for all pass holders over the age of 15. Sorry, we cannot accept utility bills. Hometown passes are only valid in YOUR hometown and are not transferable to other cities. For Hometown website assistance, email us at: [email protected]
San Diego State vs. New Mexico February 7 Women's Basketball Tickets & Start Time
View how Data Skrive uses AI here .
The New Mexico Lobos (14-6) play a fellow MWC team, the San Diego State Aztecs (13-8), on Wednesday, February 7, 2024 at Viejas Arena at Aztec Bowl. The game will begin at 2:00 PM ET.
If you're looking to catch this game in person, head to StubHub or Ticketmaster to purchase your tickets!
San Diego State vs. New Mexico Game Information
- Get tickets for this game at StubHub
- Get tickets for this game at Ticketmaster
- Game Day: Wednesday, February 7
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
Watch college basketball, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
San Diego State Players to Watch
- Adryana Quezada: 15.0 PTS, 6.7 REB, 2.0 AST, 0.9 STL, 0.3 BLK
- Kim Villalobos: 10.7 PTS, 6.1 REB, 2.6 AST, 1.9 STL, 1.1 BLK
- Abby Prohaska: 11.2 PTS, 6.1 REB, 3.2 AST, 1.3 STL, 0.2 BLK
- Jada Lewis: 10.1 PTS, 3.3 REB, 2.0 AST, 0.7 STL, 0.3 BLK
- Sarah Barcello: 7.8 PTS, 3.9 REB, 1.3 AST, 0.9 STL, 0.4 BLK
Catch college basketball action all season long on Fubo!
New Mexico Players to Watch
- Aniyah Augmon: 12.7 PTS, 5.6 REB, 4.1 AST, 2.6 STL, 0.2 BLK
- Paula Reus: 11.9 PTS, 6.0 REB, 2.1 AST, 1.1 STL, 0.6 BLK
- Nyah Wilson: 13.8 PTS, 4.1 REB, 1.4 AST, 1.3 STL, 0.1 BLK
- Charlotte Kohl: 7.5 PTS, 7.4 REB, 0.6 AST, 0.6 STL, 1.9 BLK
- Viane Cumber: 12.3 PTS, 6.1 REB, 1.5 AST, 0.8 STL, 0.2 BLK
Sportsbook Promo Codes
San diego state vs. new mexico stat comparison.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER .
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.
How to Watch Men's NCAA Hockey Today: TV & Live Streaming Links - Friday, January 26
How to Watch Women's NCAA Hockey Today: TV & Live Streaming Links - Friday, January 26
How to watch women's ncaa hockey today: tv & live streaming links - saturday, january 27, how to watch the iowa vs. nebraska game: women's basketball streaming & tv channel info for january 27, how to watch the drake vs. illinois state game: women's basketball streaming & tv channel info for january 27, how to watch the iowa state vs. west virginia game: women's basketball streaming & tv channel info for january 27.
Big Ten Men’s Basketball TV Schedule & Live Stream Links - Friday, January 26
MVC Women’s Basketball TV Schedule & Live Stream Links - Friday, January 26
College basketball picks against the spread: big ten games today, january 26.