- New application
- Application search
Welcome to EPM
EPM is the online Visa Application Form of the Republic of Lithuania which is designed to complete and submit the Application for a Schengen visa to the consular services of the Republic of Lithuania.
From July 1 of this year applications for the issuance of a national visa are submitted to the Migration Department through the Lithuanian Migration Information System (MIGRIS) at https://www.migracija.lt/. The procedure for submitting applications for Schengen visas does not change since July 1.
If you want to use EPM on your computer, here's what it takes:
• Microsoft Windows, • Firefox 18.0, Internet Explorer IE 9, Google Chrome 24.0 or more recent versions, • Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 (to download the Application Form), • a printer (to print the Application Form).
Information on the rights of VIS data subjects https://www.ird.lt/en/international-cooperation-1/visa-information-system
Relevant information about visas on the website of the Ministry of Foreign affairs of the Republic of Lithuania http://keliauk.urm.lt/en/entry-to-lithuania/visas
To complete the application Choose a language Choose the language for your application form. Once you have started to complete the form you should not change the language. This would delete all prior entries. Permitted characters Please answer all questions using Latin letters. Applications completed using other characters cannot be saved or printed. In fields requiring an email address „@“ is permitted as well. Entering dates If asked for dates please enter the data as follows (Gregorian calendar): year (4 digits)-month (2 digits)-day (2 digits), separated with a hyphen (-). To save an application You can save your application on your computer once you have entered at least the family name and date of birth. The application will be saved in the file on your computer that you have chosen as the designated storage space for all data downloaded from the internet. If you would like to save it in a different location please choose one in your browser. To apply for a visa You cannot submit your visa application online. You can only apply for a visa at the responsible Lithuanian Embassy or Consulate-General or at the office of a designated external service provider. To apply please bring the following documents with you: • printed visa application of the filled and submitted EPM form, or • reference number of the filled and submitted EPM form, • any necessary additional documents. The kind of documents required depends on what type of visa you are applying for. Please refer to the information provided on the homepage of the responsible Lithuanian Embassy or Consulate-General. Which Lithuanian Embassy or Consulate-General is responsible? The responsible Lithuanian Embassy or Consulate-General is the one in whose district you have your place of habitual residence.
Sausainio tekstas en
- About Lithuania
- Do I need a Visa?
- Types of Visa
- Visa authority competent for examining and deciding on applications
- Lodging an application and supporting documents
- Visa and service fee
- Prior consultations
- Decision on the application
- Cooperation with external service providers
- Family members of an EU citizen or a citizen of an EFTA Member State
- Complaints procedure
- Facilitated Transit Documents
- Information for visa holders
- Inquiry e-form
- Lithuanian visa centers
- Information on the processing of your personal data
- Residence Permits in the Republic of Lithuania
- Consular assistance
- Citizenship of the Republic of Lithuania
- Legalisation of documents and approval certificate (Apostille)
- Lithuanian archives
- Registration for the submission of documents for the renewal or the issuance of a Lithuanian ID card or passport in the offices of the External Service Provider
Documents suitable for travel to the Republic of Lithuania
Visa is required.
Citizens of this country traveling to the Republic of Lithuania require a visa.
Embassies and Consulates of the Republic of Lithuania:
Diplomatic missions of states representing the Republic of Lithuania
Represents the republic of lithuania on issuance of schengen visas.
- Embassy of Spain in Oman
Address: Way 2834, House 2573, Shatti Al Qurm
Phone: + 968 24 69 11 01
Fax: + 968 24 69 8969
E-mail: [email protected]
Honorary Consuls of the Republic of Lithuania:
Embassies and consulates accredited to the republic of lithuania:.
Lithuania Schengen Visa for Omani citizens
Lithuania offers many attractions, from fantastic woodlands to charming towns, and is increasingly a destination for worldwide tourists, including Omani travelers. However, before boarding a plane, Omani citizens must get a Lithuania Schengen Visa . This Lithuania visa is mandatory to enter the country; the good news is that it’ll give you access to all 27 Schengen countries as well.
We’re here to simplify travel and guide you throughout the visa application process. This article will explain the steps to get a Lithuania Schengen Visa as an Omani citizen and how our professional assistance can increase your chances of visa approval.
Lithuania visa - Oman: Do citizens of Oman need a Lithuania Schengen Visa?
Yes, Omani citizens need a Lithuania Schengen Visa to enter the country. This visa allows Omani passport holders to stay in the Schengen Zone for up to 90 days Per Entry within a six-month period. You can apply for it for purposes of tourism, business-related activities, conference attendance, short-term education, or medical visits.
Lithuania is the southernmost of the Baltic states, with plenty of neighboring countries to visit! Check below all the destinations you can explore with the Lithuania Schengen Visa :
Answer a few questions below and find out your chances of visa approval when applying for a Lithuania Schengen Visa:
Don’t be scared of the visa paperwork. Count on our professional assistance for a hassle-free experience. We will provide all the information you need for a successful application, including how to prepare for the visa interview.
Learn more about the Lithuania Schengen Visa.
How to get a Lithuania Schengen Visa from Oman with us
If you’re looking for convenience and peace of mind, count on our visa experts to guide you from start to finish. Here's how to apply for a Lithuania Schengen Visa with us:
Step 1: Provide travel and personal information on our website or iVisa app . Double-check all the details to avoid mistakes and pay the service fee online.
Step 2: You’ll receive a detailed list of required documents, instructions regarding the next application steps, and expert tips to prepare you for the visa interview.
Step 3: Complete the rest of your Lithuania visa application form and upload the required documents on our platform. We’ll review your application for accuracy and schedule your interview.
Step 4: Attend your scheduled visa appointment, pay the visa fee, and submit the required documents. Then all you’ve got to do is wait for the visa decision!
Is there a Lithuania Embassy in Oman?
Unfortunately, Lithuania does not have an official embassy in Oman. But don’t worry. The embassy of Spain in Oman is tasked with the issuance of Lithuania Schengen Visas for Omanis. If you have questions or need further assistance, you can contact them.
Embassy of Spain in Oman:
Address: Way 2834, House 2573, Shatti Al Qurm
Phone: +968 24 69 11 01
Email: [email protected]
Contact us for more information about the Lithuania Schengen Visa
Do you still have questions about how to apply for a Lithuania Schengen Visa from Oman? Our customer support team is always available to help you. Contact us via our online chat or at [email protected] .
Lithuania Schengen Visa for citizens of Kazakhstan
Lithuania Schengen Visa for Saudi Arabian citizens
Lithuania Schengen Visa for Qatari citizens
- iVisa is NOT affiliated with any government agency. This app does not provide legal advice and we are not a law firm. None of our customer service representatives are lawyers and they also do not provide legal advice. We are a private, internet-based travel and immigration consultancy provider dedicated to helping individuals travel around the world. You may apply by yourself directly on the various government websites. The source of information: https://migracija.lrv.lt/en/
Lithuania Tourist visa
Required documents for lithuania schengen visa.
Documents for a Lithuanian schengen visa application must be written in Latin letters and completed or translated into English or Lithuanian.
- At least 2 blank pages
- With the applicant’s signature
- Not more than 10 years old
- Valid for at least 3 months after the expiration of the requested visa
- Previous passport, if applicable
- Size 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- Plain white background
- Taken within the past 6 months
- Forward-facing with facial features visible and clear
- Completed application form
- Biometric data (Fingerprints)
- Travel Itinerary or plan
- Proof of return to the country of residence or forward ticket to another country
- Reason for travel to Lithuania
- Flight reservations
- Proof of financial means (bank statements over the last 3-month period, personal properties, and/or other assets)
- Proof of accommodations (with booking reference number, location, and contact number of the hotel)
- Valid through the entire visa period
- Valid in all Schengen countries
- A minimum coverage of 30,000 EUR must be purchased
- Insurance conditions such as validity, duration, and extent of your coverage to be clearly stated on the confirmation letter or insurance document
- Name and address of employer
- Nature of employment
- Starting date of employment
- Purpose of travel
- Duration of time off from work for travel
- Personal-ID page of passport.
- Older Schengen visas (if relevant).
- Residence permit (if relevant).
Applicants below the age of 18 are required to submit the following additional requirements:
- If the minor applicant is adopted, adoption documents are required
- If the minor applicant's parents are divorced, divorce papers are required
- If the minor applicant's parents are deceased, death certificates are required
- Letter of consent from both parents or legal guardians
- Passport copies of both parents or legal guardians
It may also be necessary to submit supplementary documents in relation to your travel visa application.
Lithuania Schengen Visa Fees
The standard fee for the application of a Lithuanian Schengen visa is 80 EUR . However, there are particular applicants who are exempted from fees, such as most student visas and visas for children below the age of 6. Applicants will probably have to pay a separate, non-refundable service payment with their application.
Lithuania Visa Application Steps
- Prepare all the required documents.
- Select “Tourism” as the reason for travel on the visa application form.
- Decide the number of entries needed to Lithuania or the Schengen area.
- Generally, applications for a Lithuanian Schengen visa are lodged online through this link . It must be filled in using Latin letters. The application will be submitted to the consular services of the Republic of Lithuania. Aside from submitting the application electronically, the form must also be printed out and submitted to the nearest Lithuanian Consulate or visa processing center.
- Most applications require an in-person appointment at the nearest Lithuanian Consulate or visa center in order to submit the application. Alternatively, applications may be submitted without prior appointment during normal operating hours. Contact the Lithuanian Consulate or visa center to determine if there is a need to schedule an appointment.
- Note: Applications must be submitted at least 15 days before the date of travel but not earlier than 6 months before the date of travel.
- Generally, applications must be submitted in person to the Lithuanian Consulate or visa processing center. However, there may be a few differences in the submission procedures.
- Applicants will likely be required to submit their fingerprints (biometric data). Children below the age of 12 are exempted from fingerprint data collection. Applicants who have submitted their fingerprints within the last 59 months will most likely not be asked to resubmit.
- Applicants may also be asked to come back on another date for an interview regarding their trip.
- Pay the visa application fee.
When to Apply for Lithuania Visa
Visa applications must be submitted at least 15 days before the travel date but not earlier than 6 months before the travel date.
Where to Apply
- Applications should be submitted either through the Lithuanian Consulate or a visa application center that is connected with Lithuania.
- Applications should be submitted only in the country of citizenship or residence.
- In countries without any Lithuanian consulate, applications may be submitted through a Schengen state consulate representing the interests of a Lithuanian consulate.
- In countries without any Lithuanian consulate or Schengen consulate representing the interest of a Lithuanian consulate, applications may be submitted to the most conveniently located Lithuanian consulate or embassy.
Lithuania Visa Processing Time
Generally, it takes approximately 15 days to process Lithuania Schengen visa applications. However, in some cases it might take as long as 60 days.
For approved visa applications:
Applicants must ensure that the information on the visa is complete and valid upon collection.
Applicants who have received their Schengen Visa for Lithuania should remember the following things:
- Inform the Lithuanian Consulate or visa application center of any change to your itinerary after submission is completed.
- The approval of a Schengen visa does not guarantee entry upon arrival to Lithuania or other countries in the Schengen area.
- Additional documents pertaining to your financial means or accommodation may still be required to gain entry to Lithuania or other Schengen areas.
For denied Lithuania visa applications:
If your application for a Lithuanian Schengen visa was rejected, you have the right to appeal the decision.
The appeal process begins by picking up the standard-issued visa refusal form which also has the details of the reason for the rejection and the procedures of the appeal process.
A non-refundable fee must be paid for the appeal to be processed.
Check if you need a visa for your next destination
Latest news and articles.
China and Thailand sign historic visa waiver agreements
Saint Kitts and Nevis and Kazakhstan sign visa waiver agreement for diplomatic passport holders.
CBI Program in Dominica suspends processing applications from Yemeni nationals
Lithuanian Diplomatic mission in Oman. On this page you will find info on specific details such as consulate contact information, web presence, consular office hours and directions to the consulate. The consulate in Muscat is not the only diplomatic representation of Lithuania in Oman. On this page you can also find all other Lithuanian consulates located in Oman.
Lithuanian consulates in oman.
The Lithuanian Consulate in Muscat is not the only Lithuanian consular office in the region. For your convenience we also listed below all other consulates of Lithuania located in Oman. A Lithuanian consulate can be found in the city of: Muscat
Keep in mind that a consulate can have more or less or different consular services.
Search your Hotel close to the Lithuanian Consulate in Muscat
When you need to find a place to stay close to the Lithuanian consulate we provide a handy hotel search box for accommodation in a hotel or guesthouse in Muscat, Oman.
The Consulate of Lithuania in Muscat could have adjusted its services due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Contact the consulate before visiting.
020-49027000 / 020-25550000
[email protected], lithuania tourist visa.
- Lithuania Visa
- Lithuania Tourist Visa
What is Lithuania Tourist Visa?
How to apply for lithuania tourist visa, eligibility for lithuania tourist visa, documents required for lithuania tourist visa, photo specification for lithuania tourist visa, processing time for lithuania tourist visa, lithuania tourist visa fee, after submission, how to check visa status, when you have this visa, lithuania tourist visa - definitive guide.
The pine forests, stunning coastlines lined with sand dunes, washed up amber, the medieval and Gothic architecture in the capital city of Vilnius are just a few of the visual treats Lithuania offers to its tourists. Thanks to the Lithuania tourist visa , this Schengen nation has opened its arms to foreign tourists for quite some time now.
Sometimes known as the Lithuania Schengen tourist visa , this category of the Schengen C type is issued for tourists visiting Lithuania for the sole purpose of tourism. It is issued for a maximum stay duration of 90 days in a 180-day period and can be obtained with a single-entry, double-entry, or even multiple entry options. Being a Schengen, this permit can also be used to enter other Schengen countries provided that you meet the conditions.
The process of applying for the Lithuania tourist visa from India is done mainly online. However, the document and application submission has to be done offline at the embassy of the Republic of Lithuania, or one of the VACs located across India. However, before starting the application, it is extremely important to determine if you are eligible to travel to the country as a tourist. After this, you obtain all the documents necessary for the process. You may then proceed to make the application as follows -
- Visit the website of the Embassy of the Republic of Lithuania and open the Lithuania tourist visa application form.
- Fill in the application form. The form for the Schengen visa application is the same. You will simply have to mention your purpose of visit as ‘tourism’.
- Submit the application online and take a print out of the completed application form.
- Proceed to book an appointment at one of the embassy appointed Visa Application Centres (VAC) or directly at the Embassy of the Republic of Lithuania situated in New Delhi. You can do this by using the online services provided by the embassy or the VAC.
- Visit the appointment centre with the documents, the completed application form, and the fees in person. You will also have to submit the biometrics here.
Please note that if you have already submitted your biometrics for a Schengen visa in the past 5 years, your data is stored in the Visa Information System (VIS) and can be copied and used. In this case, you do not have to provide your biometrics again. Also, note that you submit genuine documents and correct information. Providing false information and fake documents are grounds for automatic Schengen visa rejection.
To be able to successfully obtain the tourist permit, you must meet the conditions pertaining to it. The following are the eligibility criteria for the same -
- You must be living in the country you are lodging the application. If you are residing in a residence permit in any foreign nation, you may apply it to the corresponding visa authority in that country.
- You must possess a valid passport.
- Your primary purpose of the visit must be to take part in tourism activities.
- You must possess sufficient funds to cover your expenses during the entire stay in the country.
- You must apply for the permit only if -
- Lithuania is your only destination, or
- Lithuania is one of your multiple Schengen destinations, in which case you will be spending the majority of the time here, or,
- Lithuania must be your port of entry into the Schengen region.
As per the Lithuania tourist visa requirements for Indian citizens , the following are the list of documents you must submit for successful processing.
- A valid passport-
- It must consist of at least 2 blank pages.
- It should not be older than 10 years.
- It should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry into the country.
- Old passports, if any, are to be attached.
- This must include the applicant's details.
- It should clearly mention the source of funds.
- It should clearly state the purpose and duration of the visit.
- It should be signed by the applicant and addressed to the Embassy of the Republic of Lithuania.
- A letter of Invitation from the Migration Department of Lithuania permitting you to stay temporarily in Lithuania, or documents confirming the purpose and details of the planned visit such as tour itinerary prepared by a travel agency, hotel bookings, flight bookings, etc.
- Medical travel insurance coverage up to at least 30000 Euros
- Proof of occupation -
Proof of occupation such as employment letter, Copy of business license, etc
- Financial documents -
Financial documents such as bank statements of the past 3 months, Passbook copy, ITR, etc.
Please note that you must carry all the original copies of the documents. However, you may only have to submit photocopies for a few of these types as you will not receive them back.
- Dimensions: 35mm X 45mm
- Colour: Coloured
- Head must occupy the central position
- Must be captured within the last 3 months
- Background: Solid, plain white or grey
- 80% face coverage
- Neutral expression
- Glasses: Non-thick framed and prescription glasses
- Headgears - only for religious reasons
- Facial hair - permitted
The time taken to process a Lithuanian permit depends on a few factors such as the volume of applications at the embassy, the entry type, the validity of the period, as well as on your previous travel history. If you have a clean travel history, and if you have been issued visas for the Schengen, US, UK, Canada, or Australia in the past, your application may be processed faster. Normally, it is processed in about 15 working days. However, since this may increase significantly, it is suggested that you apply well in advance.
The total fee for the visa depends on factors such as the number of entries, biometric charges, as well as any service charges levied by the VAC. It can also vary depending upon the currency exchange rates. As a result, you must check the exact amount before making the application.
Once you have successfully submitted the application, your application will be processed according to the above-mentioned factors. Please note that even if you have made your application at a VAC, the processing is done solely by the embassy. The VAC has no say in the processing. If approved, you can pick up your visa from the VAC directly, or you can have them delivered to you for an additional charge.
While you are awaiting a response about your application, you can perform the Lithuania tourist visa status tracking by visiting https://www.vfsvisaonline.com/Global-Passporttracking/Track and entering your reference number and date of birth.
Once you are in possession of this permit, it does not mean direct entry. You will still have to follow certain conditions to have a smooth entry into the country as well as stay in Lithuania.
- Keep a note of the expiry date, duration of stay, as well as the number of entries mentioned on the visa sticker. You must abide by these factors.
- Carry all the travel documents before travelling including a personal ID.
- Ensure that you travel to Lithuania within 6 months of the issue date, or as required by the visa authority. After this date, your permit will become invalid.
- While you are travelling within the country, carry a copy of your travel documents with you. If you are travelling to other countries within the Schengen, you will have to carry your original travel documents.
- While you are on a tourist permit, you cannot take part in work-related activities. However, you are allowed to engage in other activities that fall under the conditions, such as visiting friends, take up voluntary charity work, etc.
- You will not be able to extend the tourist visa in normal conditions
- You can move freely within the Schengen zone.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can i extend my lithuania schengen tourist visa.
Being a sub-category of the Lithuanian Schengen visa, these cannot be extended in normal conditions. However, in certain cases such as a Force Majeure, or in cases of other humanitarian reasons for stay, you may be granted an extension. In all other cases, you must leave the country.
After Expiring My Lithuanian Tourist permit, How Long Can I Stay?
Once you have expired the tourist permit, you cannot stay back in the country any longer. You must leave the country immediately. As per the regulations, you are supposed to exit the country before the date of expiry. Staying back after this is considered as an offence and can get you deported, and in certain cases, be banned from entering the Schengen region again.
What is the Medical Test for Lithuania Schengen Tourist Visa?
As the tourist category falls under the short term permits, it is issued for a maximum of 90 days stay. As a result, there are no mandatory medical test requirements. However, you will still need medical travel insurance. In either case, it is suggested that you get a medical test done before travelling to a foreign country.
Can I Convert My Lithuania Schengen Tourist Visa into a Work permit?
No, similar to all other Schengen short term categories, you cannot convert a tourist permit into other categories. You are also prevented from working or taking up paid positions while you are in the country. If you want to get a work permit, you must apply for it once you are back in your home country.
Can I Travel other Schengen and European countries on a Lithuanian Tourist Visa?
Yes, you are permitted to visit other Schengen countries with the Lithuanian tourist permit. Being a Schengen country themselves, Lithuania takes part in the visa-free arrangement. As a result, you can enter other Schengen countries as long as you meet their entry requirements. However, you cannot visit all the European nations. You can only visit the European countries that are a part of the Schengen. Apart from this, you may visit certain countries that permit you entry with a Schengen visa. Eg: - Croatia.
Do you want to check Visa Guide for other country?
Applied for Dubai visa and received in 2 days flat. Thank you Navanath & Avinash for quick & reliable visa Service. No need of hard copy document & physical visits. It is also cheaper than many other travel agencies. Mr. Kapil Pailwan
Sarang, you got it done man! I had to get done my Taiwan visa. Sarang guided me very well. This visa might bring some complications in terms of medical documentation but trust me he will take you though this very well. 5 out of 5 for you, Sarang! Cheers, Warmly, BHAGYESH DEO Mr. Bhagyesh Deo
We would like to thank BTW visa services and especially Vineet and Shrushti for assisting us for our USA & Schengen visa. We got all possible assistance from the staff. Awesome services You just have to give them necessary documents and everything else is taken care of. Will surely come back to you guys for our next visa. Mrs. Sayali Gujar
Do You Want Approved Visa ?
Enter your details to get in touch with Expert Visa Consultant.
Verify OTP Resend OTP Please enter valid OTP.
Enquiry can not be processed for following reasons
Apply for Visa Online
Are you struggling with your visa application.
- 255235+ Visa Processed
- 35765+ Clients
Our expert Visa consultants are waiting to help you!
Get your visa FASTER with our Visa experts!
- Visa Status
- Dashboard My Profile Log Out
Your has been successfully Logout.
Lithuanian Honorary Consulate in Muscat, Oman
Weather : Temp: ° C, , Wind m/s, hpa
You will find information such as contact info, email, website address, opening hours and direction to the Lithuanian Honorary Consulate in Muscat. The Embassy helps the government of Lithuania to maintain cordial economic, political, cultural, social and other transnational ties with the government of Oman.
Head of Mission : Anees Issa Al Zadjali, Honorary Consul
Consular Services Consulate services including visa, passport, document legalization, emergency travel document and assistance, and so on are provided by the embassy and/or consulate. Be sure to contact them ahead on how to book an appointment or be properly directed.
Appointment booking can be done via phone call during the official opening hours. The consulate may have dedicated support for Lithuania in Oman, or prioritize their appointments
Visa and Passport If you want to know more about the types of Visas for your travel to Lithuania or more information, you can get more information Lithuania Visa .
Visa types granted by Lithuania are;
- Lithuania Schengen Visa
- Lithuania Airport Transit Visa
- Lithuania Short Stay Visa
- Lithuania National Visa
- Lithuania Single Entry (D)
- Lithuania Multiple Entry (D)
- Lithuania Long stay national (D) visa
- Lithuania National visa D (work purpose)
- Lithuania National visa D (full-time study purpose)
Travel Insurance Due to travel-related expenses like emergency evacuation, medical bills, and costs related to trip cancellation and interruption, a valid travel insurance is crucial when traveling to Afghanistan. Get a Travel insurance quote .
Lithuania Representation in Oman Lithuania is well represented in Oman by Lithuanian Honorary Consulate in Muscat . The Lithuanian Embassy is located in the capital city of Oman and may (may not) provide the same services of the Lithuanian consulate located in another city. It is crucial to call for direction.
Lithuania and Oman Representation in the World Both countries have good bilateral relationships and they are well represented in different countries around the world. Lithuania has 207 Embassies and Consulates worldwide while Oman has 73 Embassies and Consulates worldwide.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) disease the Lithuanian Honorary Consulate in Muscat could have adjusted its office hours or services. Please do confirm personally.
Disclaimer Extensive research was done to put correct information on this page, also note that we frequently check and make sure this page is always up-to-date. However, we will not accept responsibility or liability for any mistake or omission on any of the information contained on this page.
* It might case this information is no longer correct, please help us to Update Embassy Information.
The purpose of your intended travel (Tourist, Business, Studies or etc) and other facts will determine what type of visa is required under Lithuania immigration law. As a visa applicant, you will need to establish that you meet all requirements to receive the category of visa for which you are applying.
Apply for Lithuania Visa
We provides expedited processing and guidance for Lithuania visa application
Post a comment
We invite you to share your experiences.
Information has been submitted. Thank you.!
To help us improve
What went wrong?
Thank you for your feedback.
- [email protected]
Insurance policy, minimum passport validity.
Rules of entry and stay
Entry with pets
Information for vehicle owners
To enter Oman from any country in the world, you no longer need to have a PCR test, vaccination or recovery certificate.
In order to visit Oman, most tourists will need to obtain a tourist visa.
! Only citizens of the GCC countries of Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the UAE are exempt from visa requirements. The total period of stay in the country for them is 90 days. Entry for such citizens is possible with a passport valid for at least 6 months after the day you plan to leave;
! Citizens of 103 countries, including the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Japan, Australia, New Zealand and most EU and EEA countries, can visit Oman without a visa if the stay does not exceed 14 days. A full list of countries with which visa-free travel is available can be found on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Oman.
All tourists must take out an insurance policy for the entire duration of their stay in the country.
A travel insurance policy should have a minimum coverage of $35,000.
All tourists must obtain a tourist e-visa through the site .
There are 3 main types of tourist visas to Oman:
- Single entry tourist visa;
With this visa, travelers can enter the country once and stay for up to 30 days. This type of tourist visa can be extended once for another 30 days.
- Multiple entry tourist visa;
This visa allows multiple entries within one year. Each stay in the country can last up to 30 days and cannot be extended.
- Single entry tourist visa for residents of the Persian Gulf;
This special tourist visa for travelers who have a residence permit in the GCC countries (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Bahrain) is valid for a single entry of up to 28 days. It can be extended once for up to 7 days.
Tourists who are not residents of the GCC countries and want to visit Oman for more than 14 days must apply online for a visitor visa without sponsorship;
The best way to check which class of visa you are eligible for and what the conditions are is to use the visa eligibility checker .
How to apply for an electronic tourist visa?
You need to apply for an e-visa through the site :
- Fill out a visa application form;
- Confirm all the data according to the questionnaire;
- Pay the visa fee by credit or debit card (different fees apply for different types of visas);
- Receive an electronic tourist visa by e-mail;
- Show the immigration officer at the checkpoint the electronic visa.
What documents are required to apply for a tourist visa?
The main list of documents:
- A digital passport-size photo;
- A passport with a validity period of at least 6 months before the end of the trip;
- Insurance policy.
How long does it take to process a visa application?
Visa application for Oman online is fast, visas are usually issued within 24 hours after the request is submitted.
After successful processing of the application, the approved e-visa is sent to the current email address. To enter Oman with an e-visa, you must present the following documents upon arrival at the border control:
- A printout of the approved e-visa;
- The passport used to apply for the visa (minimum validity of 6 months);
- Confirmation of booking a hotel or other accommodation in Oman;
- Health insurance policy;
- Confirmation of the return flight or further travel.
In order to import pets to Oman all animals must have:
Your pet must be vaccinated against rabies 30 days to 12 months prior to entry. Additional vaccinations against plague, parvovirus, hepatitis and leptospirosis are also required.
2. Anti-rabies antibody titer test;
The test must be taken more than 3 months before entering Oman.
3. Import permit;
To bring your pet into Oman, you must obtain an import permit from the Department of Animal Health or the Department of Agriculture and Fisheries.
4. Health certificate;
The veterinary certificate for Oman must be completed within 5 days of entering the country.
Pets must enter Oman through Muscat International Airport as checked baggage or air cargo.
Learn more about the rules for importing pets to Oman here .
999 – police, 998 – ambulance, 997 – fire service,
112 – emergency operational service
Import and export of foreign and local currency is not limited. The import of Israeli currency is prohibited.
Duty-free import of up to 2 liters of alcoholic beverages (only for non-Muslims entering by plane; each bottle over the limit is subject to a fine of 5 rials and the goods are confiscated) and up to 300 cigarettes for personal use, up to 228 ml of perfume or DVDs for personal use.
It is prohibited to import:
- Some medications;
- Non-preserved food products (including vegetables, fruits and soft drinks);
- Printed and video productions of an obscene nature (all materials are subject to mandatory inspection at customs and may be detained for review for up to 1 week);
- Weapons (including gas);
- Palm fruits (including dates, coconuts and their products);
In order to import medicines necessary for personal use, you must have a medical order (prescription), preferably with a certified translation into English. The import of meat products is allowed only if they are manufactured in accordance with the laws of Islam.
The export of antiquities, archaeological findings and books is prohibited.
It is advisable to have an international driver’s license together with a domestic driver's license in Oman.
In order to rent a car you need to be 21 or older, as well as have a driving experience of at least a year.
Oman embassies in different countries can be found here: https://www.embassy-worldwide.com/country/oman/.
All materials and articles are owned by VisitWorld.Today and are protected by international intellectual property regulations. When using materials, approval from VisitWorld.Today is required.
- I applied for insurance, but haven’t received the code. What to do? In this case, we advise you to reload the page, clear the cache, change the language on the page, or use another browser.
- What should I do if I haven’t received the policy to the specified mail for more than 30 minutes? Please, contact the hotline and provide the data specified when applying for the insurance.
- I cannot pay for the insurance, what should I do? If your payment fails, we recommend contacting your bank, they often do not trust payment systems. You need to confirm that it is you who are doing the transaction.
- Where can I read the terms and conditions of my insurance contract? You can read about the terms of the insurance contract on our website in the section of the insurance policy registration.
- What if I have purchased a policy but my trip is canceled? Please inform the hotline of the portal about the reasons for the trip cancellation, and we will gladly reschedule your dates
VisitWorld.Today is a service platform for tourists, migrants, expats, which provides free information on the rules of entry and legal stay in all countries of the world for the purpose of tourism, work (business), study, treatment, obtaining a residence permit and/or citizenship.
Our goal is to collect on one site all the necessary information on the rules for crossing borders and legal stay in any country of the world for a citizen of any country in the world. Make it easy for users to find this information and explain it in plain language.
- You can order the following services on the resource:
- • insurance products (travel, health insurance);
- • legal consultations (local experts on a wide range of visa and migration issues);
- • checklists (step-by-step guides for entering the desired country – from obtaining a visa to naturalization).
- Advantages of VisitWorld.Today:
- • coverage of all countries of the world
- • accessibility and ease of use
- • information on 5 basic categories (purposes of entering the country)
- • information in 7 languages with further expansion
- • 24/7 customer support (English speaking)
- • legal assistance is provided by qualified local specialists
- • certified insurance companies
- VISIT WORLD LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
- KRS number: 0000965068
- REGON: 521696053, NIP: 9522226653
- GEN. ANTONIEGO CHRUŚCIELA "MONTERA", no. 88A, loc. ---, loc. WARSAW, Post code 04-
- 412, post office WARSAW, country POLAND
I accept the Terms & Conditions
Don't know what to do?
Get Free Counselling
Lithuania Tourist Visa
If you are planning to visit Lithuania as a tourist, then you must know the visa requirements for this Baltic nation. The country has vast coastlines and is close to Sweden and Denmark.
You will need a short-term visa to visit Lithuania which is valid for 90 days. This short-term visa is also known as the Schengen visa. As you may be aware the Schengen visa is valid in all the European countries which are part of the Schengen agreement. Lithuania is one of the countries under the Schengen agreement.
With a Schengen visa you can travel to and stay in Lithuania and all the other 26 Schengen countries.
Eligibility Requirements to Apply for Tourist Visa:
- A valid passport with three months validity
- 2 passport size photos
- A copy of your completed and signed application form
- Proof of hotel bookings, flight bookings and a detailed plan of your activities during the duration of your stay in Lithuania
- Copy of tour ticket
- Proof of having enough finances to support your travel and stay in the country
- Recent statement from your bank
- Proof of having a valid medical insurance with a minimum coverage of 30,000 Euros
- A Cover letter explaining your reason to visit Lithuania
- Proof of civil status. That could be a marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, ration card (if applicable), etc.
Before you apply for a tourist visa, ensure that you meet the visa requirements and have the required travel documents.
Ensure that you pay the required fees for the visa
How Can Y-Axis Help You?
- Advise you on the required documentation
- Advise you on the funds that need to be shown
- Fill out the application forms
- Review your documents for the visa application
Sign up for a free consultation
Frequently asked questions, what is the earliest that i can apply for visit visa to lithuania, what is the latest that i can apply for visit visa lithuania, do i need travel insurance for visit visa lithuania, do i need an appointment to submit my application for visit visa to lithuania, what is the processing time for visit visa for lithuania.
- Oman Visa Exemption
Omani visa for Lithuanian citizens
Visa requirements:, oman tourist visa requirements:.
- Holding Lithuanian passport that is valid for six months beyond the period of the intended stay in Oman.
- Proof of onward travel (departure) from Oman.
If you are looking for Oman visa information, such as available types of visas, or how to apply from Lithuania, we recommend you visit or contact the embassy or consulate of Oman nearest your place of residence.
- Berlin : The Embassy of in Berlin, ~ 757.54 kilometers (470.71 mi) away from Vilnius, Lithuania. (Working hours: Close now ).
- Risskov : The Consulate of in Risskov, ~ 861.25 kilometers (535.15 mi) away from Vilnius, Lithuania. (Working hours: Close now ).
Tourism Statistics Chart
The line chart shows the number of visitors from Lithuania traveling to Oman from 2008 to 2018.
References: UNWTO.org , World Bank and multiple sources. (This data is for informational purposes only. Please see our disclaimer page for more information.)
Oman & Lithuania comparison
Oman's area is approximately 309,500 km2 (119,498 sq mi), while the area of Lithuania is approximately 62,674 km2 (24,198 sq mi). This means Lithuania is 4.94 times smaller than Oman.
As of February 2024, Oman's population is ~5.6 million people - 3,072,643 more people than the population of Lithuania.
We have highlighted Oman & Lithuania’s relative positions on world's map for your reference.
Frequently asked questions, answered
How many visitors from lithuania travel to oman in one year.
The number of visitors from Lithuania visiting Oman in 2018 was approximately 1,611.
Do you need a travel visa?
- American Samoa
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- British Virgin Islands
- Burkina Faso
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic
- Christmas Island
- Cook Islands
- Côte d'Ivoire
- Czech Republic
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- Falkland Islands
- Faroe Islands
- French Guiana
- French Polynesia
- Marshall Islands
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Northern Mariana Islands
- North Korea
- North Macedonia
- Papua New Guinea
- Puerto Rico
- Republic of the Congo
- Saint Helena
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- São Tomé and Príncipe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- Sint Maarten
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- South Korea
- South Sudan
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Turks and Caicos
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
- U.S. Virgin Islands
- Wallis and Futuna
- Muscat to Vilnius: 4653.44 km (2891.51 mi)
- Travel time: 9 hours 41 minutes
This page was last updated on: February 2024